Promoting a Sustainable Future: LIVE CLEANER, MAKE EARTH GREENER

 

The environment plays an important role in healthy lifestyle and the survival of life on planet Earth. The Earth is home to many different species of living things, and we all depend on the environment for food, air, water, and other needs. Therefore, it is important for each individual to save and protect our environment. I believe that saying "if you want to change the world, start with yourself" by Mahatma Ghandi. With this quote, I started to our home. I consider our home as myself in this thematic output. We can't change the world if we can't start cleaning in our home first.


    This first picture it shows me cleaning our small balcony.





Second picture shows a picture of me putting our collected

 garbage to the trash area.



  Third picture shows me watering our plants that surrounds in our      house.



Fourth picture show me replanting the Insulin plant, if you eat the leaves of insulin it will help you lower your blood glucose levels, and diabetics who consumed the leaves of this plant report a fall in their blood glucose levels.






Fifth picture show me planting a tomato in our small backyard



With this photo sharing, I hope you learn something about my ways as well whereas I hope you would also considering into using and making your home as healthy as you want. I hope it did not only entertain everyone but also learn something about ways and steps in making our environment clean. If you won't start today, then when??



REFERENCES: RETRIEVE Oct. 22,2023
Blogger
  https://www.blogger.com

Comments

  1. Keep on saving our earth. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to learn about your methods in maintaining a healthy environment, Jerica. I will make sure to make use of your knowledge about our responsibility as individuals who live on this planet. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world needs more content like yours – encouraging, optimistic, and heartwarming, keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep doing what you're doing Jerica so you can be an inspiration to others even if it's just a simple thing, thank you for taking part in taking care of our nature

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment