The Origin of Jerica, Here's Why



Highly valuable and also well taken care of. Like a star that is admirable. Like a luck that is rare. Just like gemstones, I am Jerica. You would never have thought that knowing me could be so beneficial.
        



On every 17th of May, I'm reminded of the story of a baby getting crowned as soon as she was born. On top of her head sat her crown, not made of jewels, but made of an umbilical cord. The cord that seemed like a royal accessory wrapped around her little head made it harder for her mother to deliver her normally into this world. She said that the C-section she had to go through was risky, but the baby girl was worth all her pain. For of all the things she held, nothing else was precious as me.

Being the first child of Mr. and Mrs. Legaspi, so as the first niece, the first grandchild and the very first great grandchild of my family, I was showered with lots of love and affection. My mother wished for me to have a joyous and noble life. Consequently, they also performed silly superstitious beliefs on me.

At five moths old, I was ready to begin eating solid foods, they fed me a chicken's egg, perfectly hard boiled. At eight months old, I was mumbling my first words. At the age of two and half years old, I'd shown signs of early and fast brain development. Back then, I was fascinated with figures and curious about new things. However, my parents have had high hopes for me to become an honor student. I had failed to live up to their expectations.

At a later age of three, my parents enroll me but my age is too young, I was ignorant of the situation during that time, yet all I knew was that I'm determined to study, so I prevailed upon my parents to send me to class. My grown-ups had then decided to just enroll me into our school barangay. I was shy to my classmates, but I still pushed myself to be the daughter my parents would be proud of.

At the age of four, I studied at Vigan Central School. I was doing well in school considering that I've been consistent Top 6 student. I'm grateful that when I'm in grade one to six, I'm a honor student.

The saddest part when I'm in grade six is my mother died, I suffer how many days because I still can't accept but then I realized that my mother is not suffering at her cancer now but sometimes I know that she's still here besides me guiding me always.

Having a friends like them is so precious, because I have them. Being a friend, mutual, and relative is a blessing that I don't want to give up, therefore defining myself is not that simple. I can't afford to lose since my happiness is also my weakness. A second time. I can think of myself as a precious, unique pearl. A guy once informed me in a dream that I am a child of light, and he's accurate, those words describe who I am now. It means great and mighty. Kind, caring pure, self-assured, devoted, amiable, and visionary.

I am Jerica Mae M. Legaspi. I am currently a Grade-10 student at Ilocos Sur National High School. I've been living my life for fifteen years now. My journey from the day I was born until today was indeed a roller coaster ride. Because I could experience pain and challenges, I've been full of ways to overcome the next. I was also able learn that it is because people can't afford me that they had to reject me a lot of times. Everyone I've met, the struggles I've suffered from, and the achievements I've received were the ones that made me realize my worth. My whole life itself may not be perfect and just all smiles, but it is something I highly value. I describe myself as emerald, because I was born on MAE.


REFERENCES:        

Blogger

  http://www.blogger.com




































































































































Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info!!!! Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jerica! your introduction is very well. Continue to be a good friend to those people who unexpectedly became your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep your head up, proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep going, Jerica. Just keep being a good friend no matter what, and just keep fighting for your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Persist in your strength, and I hope you achieve all your dreams in life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!! Please know how special you are. Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cherish your friends, Jerica! I may not know you but continue being a bright person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stay strong, jerica! Your friends are here for no matter what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always stay positive despite the things that have happened to you. I may not know you, but continue being an inspiration to other people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jerica! I truly love your story, keep on going no matter how hard adversities may come on your way. Stay strong!! ♡(੭´͈ ᐜ `͈)੭

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello Jerica! Reading your article makes me full of mix of emotion despite on the experiences you have encounter at the very young age, your just as a diamond shining and pursuing the dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jerica! No matter what obstacles come on your way, always keep going and fighting, remember your friends are always by your side to support you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Jericaa! Your blog really touched and let me know more about you! Keep aspiring to be the person you want to be(*^▽^*)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Challenges is a part of our daily life. Every challenge you face today makes you stronger tomorrow. Fighting, Jeh!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your journey is truly unique and I can't wait to see what's next for you. Keep on moving forward Jeh you’ll get there for sure! Lovelotsss ><

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi jerica, your blog is really unique.Continue doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thankyou for sharing your thoughts Jerica, keep striving and it's to meet you!! I hope we can be friends

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jerica, your blog is indeed inspiring! Hoping to be friends with you<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment