Halfway over there




"If you believe you can, half the battle is won."

  This quarter, I've developed a better understanding of HTML which include html tags, elements, text formatting tags, fonts and more. Working more on tags let me understand that I could use it in the future, I can feel that I have improved significantly, and as a result, I was able to complete my task. With each other's assistance, the work is completed faster.

Finishing the quarter with the quarterly exam was one of the great achievements. I managed to pass the exam in spite of the challenges I encountered, and I was satisfied enough with my results. I learned the value of tenacity and diligence from this experience, and it also gave me the courage to take on even more challenging tasks in the future.

I now have a better understanding of the foundational concepts behind HTML tags, the challenges that I encountered are the html, because we need to memorize all the proper coding and proper tags for the html. I can tell that I have improved a lot, and with that, I have been able to finish my work. Working more on tags made me realize that I can apply it in the future.

I'm motivated to keep improving and building on my achievements in the upcoming quarter. I have established a number of new objectives for myself, such as strengthening my ability to manage my time well, engaging more fully in class, and looking for fresh chances to develop and learn. I'm sure that with perseverance and hard effort, I can accomplish these objectives and make the most of my time in school.

Additionally, you can see that the work is completed more quickly with each other's assistance. I've been able to develop a strong understanding of the HTML, including the different kinds of tags, the elements, and the others. I am now better knowledgeable about the varied purposes of HTML tags.


Furthermore, I've gained a solid understanding of the html, such as the various types of tags, elements, and attribute use. I've also learned more about the many roles of HTML tags.



References

       https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/1st-first-2nd-second-quarter-260nw-2152910445.jpg

Blogger:
  http://www.blogger.com

RETRIEVED: Jan.25,2024

Comments

  1. Congratulations in completing 2nd Quarter!! just continue striving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you survived second quarter! Kudos, Je!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud of you for doing your best Je!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hip,hip, hooray! I announced you Jerica that you survive this deadly quarter. Keep achieving and striving for you dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're proud of you jeh! Keep on shining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did well, Jerica. More to go:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. rooting on you! hoping you'll make more improvements in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You did well in this quarter. Two more to go, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did well! Congratulations, Jerica : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did well, Jerica, keep striving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you did well!! congratulations, jerica :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another quarter, another opportunity for growth and learning! You've got this Jeh <33

    ReplyDelete
  14. you did well, baby ko!! congrats & keep it up<33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment